Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome

I have gone back and forth in my decision to set up a yet another blog. I have like 6 out here in internet land. I am very opinionated. Opinionated enough to give them all some love. But should I have a bunch of blogs with very little in them or a few blogs with totally unrelated postings. One of the things I hate is when I go to a blog and it has a lot of unrelated posts. Like raw food blogs that spew religion. That's false advertising. Another thing... I do most of my blogging at work and I ain't trying to get fired! I guess the bottom line is, we shall see how this baby fits in with the rest of the family.

Black Green and Tight. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle what I do to be environmentally responsible but also trick that save me money. I have heard on numerous occasions, that Black people aren't green. That we care little about the evironment. That is utter nonsense! How can we not? When folks first meet me, they find me a little over the top. This I know. But once we build, and they get a chance to spend some time in my cipher, they usually come around to my way of thinking. Not saying I brain wash or that I am the piece with the magnetic. Just saying I know my own mind and have the ability to translate what I know to others.

Folks closest to me call me cheap. In the dozens I have been accused af pinching a penny so hard that a booger comes out of Lincoln's nose. I ain't mad at that. I am the biggest Nigga-rigger I know. Like that, don't cha? I'm just real thoughtful with my change is all. The funny thing is only the folks who know me think I'm cheap. Them jokers who just peep through the windows think I'm balling. And I can see that. I do ball; just not the way that you expect.

Another thing... I know this is my blog, but I'm not trying to make it all about me. I want it to be interactive betwist me and the followers. Get in here and let me know what y'all doing to cherish the Earth! And I will post some of your responses as posts. Because whatever we can do will save us as well as the Earth.

So Peace to the positive people and I look forward to building with all of y'all!



PEACE
Positive Elevators All Cherish Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment