Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TG - 2011: The Rundown

Peace.

I never mentioned what we were having for TG dinner. My mother taught me that for TG, a small family requires 2 of everything. Otherwise it's just Sunday dinner. There will be 6 people sitting down at my dining room table. We are having...
real and faux turkey and salmon,
cornbread dressing and macaroni and cheese,
Kale salad and roasted green beans,
Sock it to me cake and vegan bean pie (The pies burned, gonna have to figure this one out), rolls,
drunken cranberries,
and gravy.

All I have left to prepare is the rolls, the gravy, green beans and turkeys. I'm on my game.

I just hope there is a lot of good TV on this evening, while I'm sequestered in the kitchen.

Y'all enjoy your day!

And for those of y'all that don't celebrate the paid holiday.... Do you!




Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment