Sunday, October 10, 2010

What do you clean with?


Peace,

I probably posted about this before but, I feel like coming back to it...

What do you clean with?

For me, 90% of the time, I use ammonia. It's wonderful. You can clean several surfaces with it... bathroom, kitchen, glass. The smell is a plus too. Not just for the contact high, but because that strong odor cleans the air.

I one had a fungus on the two trees that sandwich my front door. The smell was ridiculous. Further I didn't know how to correct the smell. I had already removed the trees and treated them, but the smell was still there. An older lady told me to use 2 bowls of ammonia. Just pour it and leave it there. what was there to lose? I did it. And yes, I had to leave the hall alone for a few hours but the smell was gone. Know what else? I could still use the ammonia in those bowls for cleaning purposes.

Ammonia is natural. It comes from plants. Also, its cheap. Why wouldn't we all use it.
When you look under my sink you see a gallon of ammonia, Murphy's oil soap and bathroom foaming cleaner. I don't use a different cleaner for every job. I can use ammonia to wash dishes to. It's just that soapy and cuts grease.

Alright that's me. What are y'all using?



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment