Friday, November 19, 2010

It's So Hard!

Teehee @ my title.....

Peace Family.

My goal with this blog was to make knowledge born about living a frugal yet fabulous eco-friendly life. And I don't think I have failed in what I have posted thus far. but it's hard to come up with new topics. let me tell you why....

Most blogs similar to mine are authored by the devil. The devil has never been know to be super duper in tune with the planet. It's not there and they have already expired (35,36:40). So for them all this stuff is new. Not so for us. We have always existed (9:10). The planet exists for us to use (3:14). But some of us have adopted their ways and actions (8,10,12:36) Most of the tips I come into contact with are for them and not for us.

So I will continue to labor, but don't be cross with me if the posts are few and far between. I am still tempted to make some home made washing powder.



Peace

PS: I'll take your tips too.... SLSPEarth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment