Saturday, February 18, 2017

2 weeks

Peace


Everything that is going to come up is coming up, I suppose. Mostly everything looks a little leggy. Maybe I have the light too close? It's not that close though. Anyway.... I know they'll keep growing. All I have to do is be patient.

I have decided to plant some cabbage. I have cabbage seed left from last year. I was going to save it for my fall garden, but who's to say I can't have summer cabbage?

I went to a friend's home for dinner last night. They made a dish that had squash eggplant, green peppers and plantain. Normally, I try to eat foods other prepare for me... But I couldn't. I don't eat any of that. I don't eat it, I don't grow it....


Peace

2 comments:

  1. The seedling are coming along nicely. I love eggplant squash & peppers.. delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I feel strongly that this weather is gonna let me plant them in April

    ReplyDelete