Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Facial

Peace.

I have been bathing my eczema proned skin in oil every day this winter. /and I must say it looks great. This morning I was making a sandwich for lunch and I thought, "Why not?" Why not do a mayo facial?

I have been aware that folks have been using mayo as a facial for a few years now. If you think about it, it actually makes sense. eggs, oil, lemon juice are all really good for the skin. Since it was on my face for a minute (It was the 1st thing on the sandwich bread until I showered)it had a chance to get in there and work it's magic.

My skin still looked good and I didn't have to purchase anything special. Since there will always be mayo in the fridge.

Google it and give it a shot. I would put it in my hair if my hair wasn't locked. I have used it in my natural hair and found it effective. I love a multi tasker!



Peace

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing... my niece suffers with eczema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should try That on my boys. They've been breaking out something fierce!

    ReplyDelete